close

Before commenting, read the how to comment guide.

just juan
16 days ago

This was supposed to have audio, but I forgot to enable audio. -_-
I'll fix it.

Kasane1337
16 days ago

just_juan said:
This was supposed to have audio, but I forgot to enable audio. -_-
I'll fix it.

Can you also provide a source to the full video, please? ^^

just juan
11 days ago

Kasane1337 said:
Can you also provide a source to the full video, please? ^^

Sorry for taking so long to answer. I've been distracted and ill these days. This is the original video: http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=57007696
It's 8 minutes, longer than the limit on the site (which is 5 minutes), so I divided it in two, but, as I said, I forgot to enable audio (which I realized after post part 1 here), so I converted it again but then I ended up forgetting to upload both parts again. I'll do that now.

lovevaleria
13 days ago

Why am I seeing a black box instead of the image I want to see? I'll scroll along and find an interesting looking GIF or something, go to its page, and it'll be a black box. This is happening on Chan and idol. Mainly with gifs but some images too.

just juan
11 days ago

lovevaleria said:
Why am I seeing a black box instead of the image I want to see? I'll scroll along and find an interesting looking GIF or something, go to its page, and it'll be a black box. This is happening on Chan and idol. Mainly with gifs but some images too.

Part of the reason why is because this isn't a gif, it's a webm. Maybe you're using a browser which isn't compatible with WebM. The ones I know that are compatible are Google Chrome and FireFox.

eldsdragon
11 days ago

she's a cam girl named: Ooooohlady

johnlandon
4 months ago

Source please!

shadowdude77
2 months ago

MKZ-017

xtheatomx
12 days ago

shadowdude77 said:
MKZ-017

You know any place to find it?

jjemerson3
12 days ago

xtheatomx said:
You know any place to find it?

Sadly it seems like it's very rare. I tried looking for it hard one day but only found dead links, no torrents of it, and other MKZs. So if anyone finds it source to actually download or watch I would greatly appreciate it.

Kasane1337
12 days ago

I wonder how much preparation and how many tries it took for them to come simultaneously.

podlizurko
15 days ago

Even i can't imagine this.

xtheatomx
12 days ago

podlizurko said:
Even i can't imagine this.

Which is why Japan did it for you!

Reluctantkitty
13 days ago

source? :3